List of CNUT Blog Title's

Total Pageviews

Avid readers of the CNUT Blog

Wednesday 25 May 2016

Results and last post

Sunday
Septics boys beat RMS 6- 1/2 - 1/2 at Home with F1 WINNING 9&8!
(His opponent has asked if anyone found his Guide Dogs lead, as he lost it!)

Tues
This should secure the 'A' team a place in the Quarters.
Holms Carlisle Greensomes was won by Sh*t and his Partner Proper Sh*t or Dumb and Dumber I think is the term I heard in the Hut, with a good score of Net 64.
Septic gave his "spare shirt" to F1 and nominated themselves for the CNUT Cup...for I assume looking like one!

Gents,
With my Blog posts being questioned yet again, I have decided to hang up the pen.
Its a sad day when the Minority rule the Majority.
Just a reminder that this was a "PERSONAL" Blog.
Thanks for all your support over the last 5 years, I know the Majority of  Hut dwellers have enjoyed my banter.

Please check the  Hut Board or other social Media sites for Results.

Regards.

H.S.

2 comments:

  1. Cant see the problem with a bit of banter on the blog, I vote for HS to carry on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. news will filter more slowly to x's in leicester

    ReplyDelete